Sunday 3 February 2013

valentine wishlist

It's nearly 14.02. A day for hearts and flowers. Love and affection. Tears and tantrums. The day when Mr Bettyscotch can be heard to say: "But you hate valentine's day and told me you didn't want to be drawn into a commercial celebration of love, so I didn't get you anything . . ." (the last bit of the sentence is muffled because I am leaving the room.)

Yes, I know you shouldn't have to spend money to show someone you love them. And, yes, a cup of tea in bed and a spot of buttered toast is really all I need. But if that toast happened to have any of these delightful valentine treats next to it, oh, how very, very happy I would be  >  >  > 



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
♥   VALENTINE WISHLIST   
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
<<   1. Ernest and Eloise Play Telephone printable pattern by Flapper Doodle   >>
<<   2. Adorable Valentine Card by poosac     >>
<<    3. Love at First Sight gocco print by Olive Dear    >>
<<   4. Valentine Dodo screen print by Hello Dodo    >>
<<    5. Folk Heart Ceramic Coaster by Tilissimo   >>
<<    6. Stained Glass Love Birds by The Round Window  >>
<<   7. Love Let Go embroidery hoop by moxiedoll   >>
<<   8. I Like You Big Time and You Are Purr-fection cards by Hello Small World   >>



No comments:

Post a Comment