Thursday 6 December 2012

Crafty Fox Christmas Market

This weekend, the Dogstar in Brixton will be transformed into the mecca of makers that is the Crafty Fox Market. Crafty Fox is one of my highlights of the whole year, with its feast of talented designers, workshops and glorious high-tea treats, accompanied by a live DJ soundtrack. It runs over two days, with different stallholders on each day, and when we all leave it converts back into a pub --- so you could easily spend a whole weekend within its doors. 



CRAFTY FOX WISHLIST #1
 << 1. Hungry Bear Sideplate by Jimbobart >> 
 << 2. Navy and Cream Cufflinks by House of Ismay >> 
 << 3. Tree Time Tales Print by Jamie Milk >> 
 << 4. Jonny Big Fan of Swimming Brooch by Manolo >> 
<< 5. Screenprinted Cotton Lawn Scarf by Katie Dear >> 
<< 6. Owl Capone Card by Mister Peebles >> 
<< 7. Fox Cameo Papercut by Rosie + The Boys >> 

My mission this Christmas is to only buy presents from independent makers and shops.* So I've put together a Crafty Fox Wishlist. You never know, some of them might even make it into someone else's present pile. Eyes peeled please for my second Crafty Fox Wishlist, published tomorrow and cunningly entitled Crafty Fox Wishlist #2. 

PS. If you want to see me, I'll be there with Butterscotch & Beesting on Saturday 8 December.
PPS + *. I already have my mum's present in the bag --- a beautiful print by the immensely talented Eloise RenoufI'm pretty sure my mum doesn't read my blog, so she won't know. 

Saturday 8th December + Sunday 9th December
11am - 5pm
The Dogstar, Brixton
Free Entry

4 comments:

  1. Good luck this weekend hun. I am sure your goodies will be snapped up! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me parece fabuloso esto de comprar regalos de fabricantes independientes. Me uno a esto. Te sigo desde hace unos días, me parece genial y hermoso este blog. Gracias por compartir. Quiero transmitirte el espíritu de la navidad en este especial Christmas Decor! Déjame hacerlo. Besos y besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Juan. I love buying from independent makers - knowing who has designed and/or made something makes it much more special. I've just been over to your Christmas Decor post, and your blog is so full of Christmas sparkle! It really made me smile. x

    ReplyDelete