Wednesday 20 March 2013

crafty fox-timers + crafty fox-vourites

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


CRAFTY FOX-TIMERS

top row / left to right   
'Texture necklace 1' in silver and gold by Julia Almeida

middle row / left to right

bottom row / left to right

This weekend Crafty Fox will once again be taking over the Dogstar in Brixton.

Scootching (is that a word . . . it's underlined in red on my screen, so I'm assuming it's probably not) through the list of stalls, I found a rather exciting collection of makers whose work I haven't seen before. Discovering makers for the very first time and finding new products to love is always a delight.

[I do have one tiny weeny confession. I first saw Yas-Ming Ceramics last year at Designers/Makers. But she's never been at Crafty Fox before. Not even once. So she's new here. Am I allowed get away with that? Please say yes?]

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


CRAFTY FOX-VOURITES

And I couldn't do a post without mentioning some of my other favourite people who'll be there too.



• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

>  >  >  > LAST MINUTE UPDATE  >  >  >  >

I can't make it to Crafty Fox. I've been snowed in.

Where has all this crazy weather come from? Last year it was 25 degrees and today my plans have been scuppered by a mile-high (almost) pile of snow. I am pretty devastated not to be going, but there will still be millions (almost) of utterly fantastic stalls there, so I'm sure I won't be missed. I hope you all have a wonderful time and that the snow doesn't make down it to Brixton. Love you Crafty Fox xx

3 comments:

  1. Inspiración! Saludos desde www.jualferx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab preview - can't wait to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including us! Cannot wait to be in such fab company - Jonna X Kangan

    ReplyDelete